Career opportunity : Sales Specialist
Digimind is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of Competitive Intelligence, and we are seeking for talented individuals to join and expand our success.
TITLE: Sales Specialist
LOCATION: US – Boston
STATUS: Full Time
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 10%
More than 60000 users rely on Digimind solutions to identify new market opportunities, to manage their e-reputation, and to keep ahead of competition. Digimind clients include many Fortune 500 companies and is aiming at expanding on the five continents in the coming years. Profitable since its inception, Digimind established as a world-wide software editor leader for competitive intelligence products.
We are looking for high-class talent to augment our core team. As a member of our world-wide sales team, the successful candidate will have responsibility for identifying and qualifying prospects at large companies across diverse verticals in the north-American market.
- Identify and cold-call prospective customers through a variety of means, including using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Identify customer business problem and objectives.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and qualify their interest (in terms of decision processes, timeframe and budget).
- Answer customers' questions about Digimind products (including their features, functions and deployment options).
- Continuously document and maintain customer records, using automated systems, including next steps leading toward a meeting with Sales Manager.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Familiarity with basic desktop productivity applications.
Familiarity with enterprise software technologies and similar services.
Ability to learn new technology processes and terminology.
Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, requiring individual initiative and decision-making, as well as constant juggling of priorities.
2+ years experience in high tech enterprise software sales.
B.A. / B.S. from a 4-year institution.
Any Master's degree or computer science BA.
Knowledge of a second language.
Experience with business intelligence, CRM, ERP, analytics or similar software.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to jobs@Digimind.com. Include the job title –in the subject line.
Make sure that your resume has contact information listed at the top.
On the web, every user is a budding media source