[REPORT] The Top Telecommunications Companies on Social Media in Singapore and Malaysia
For most, if not all B2C industries, social media serves the dual purpose of a digital front desk and a channel for market research. In an age where social is fast overtaking traditional avenues of intelligence and engagement, entire teams can leverage it, from customer care to R&D.
In this report, we explore consumer behaviour and sentiment in the telecommunications industry in Singapore and Malaysia, and which telecommunications companies are able to sell themselves successfully on social media.
- Which services are customers in Singapore and Malaysia most concerned with?
- Key drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction in the telecom industry
- The importance of Facebook and Twitter for customer care teams
- The power of YouTube for engaging customers
- What type of content is the most engaging for customers in Singapore and Malaysia?