Competitor analysis is an essential component of corporate strategy. It aims at systematically studying information about competitors’ products, research and development activities, production methods and costs, organizational designs, financial status, marketing strategies, as well as its strengths and weaknesses.
Digimind’s competitive intelligence solution helps companies anticipating their competitors strategies and tactics, from analyzing and continually tracking their resources, organization, actions and results .
It provides answers to the following questions for a better competitor analysis:
- What are my competitors’ strategies for development (acquisitions, strategic alliances, new countries, new targets, new products, hiring…) ?
- Considering their resources and mode of operation, what are the potential offensive strategies my competitors might be planning?
- What are the most recent developments in my competitors’ main resources (financial, human, technological, production capacity,…) ?
- How are my competitors developing their organizations and management teams?
- Which activities are they most focused on ?
- Who are the potential new players in our market ?
The Digimind software is the only integrated solution that automates all repetitive competitor analysis activities from data collection to information management, analysis and sharing
To find out more, see web-based Digimind platform, Profile Manager features and please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Terms related to competitor analysis : Competitor Watch, Competitor Monitoring, Competitive Analysis, Competitor Intelligence, Competitor Profiles
Learn competitor analysis fundamentals with examples and find out how to use competitor analysis tools:
Free Download: [download=74]