Market Intelligence Survey Report 2012
Digimind has undertaken a survey entitled ‘State of Market Intelligence 2012’. The aim of the survey is to pinpoint the current trends and practices shaping the Competitive and Market Intelligence industry.
The survey results provide a snapshot of the current challenges and priorities of some of the leading global businesses across Europe and the United States, as well as providing an interesting window into the experiences of intelligence professionals today.
In this document you’ll learn:
- Budgets allocated to market or competitive intelligence departments
- Average salaries for intelligence professionals
- What social networks intelligence professionals prioritize for monitoring purposes e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Google+
- The hiring intentions of intelligence departments
- The impact of the economic crisis on intelligence departments
Digimind is a global competitive intelligence and social media monitoring company that provides businesses with unrivalled insights into their true standing in the market. Digimind’s proven intelligence technology has provided Fortune 500 brands around the world with critical information for their business for more than 15 years. Profitable since its founding, Digimind has a 92 percent customer retention rate and more than 100 employees across offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
> Follow us :
Get Your Free eBook
Sign Up for a free Digimind Trial TodaySee a live demo