Business Case: Orkyn
Orkyn’, a subsidiary of Air Liquide, has been working in collaboration with other health providers for over 20 years to meet the technical medical needs of patients at home, delivering services regarding respiratory assistance, nutrition, IV infusions, insulin therapy and medical equipment for the home.
”Digimind is the best tool for anticipating change and enhancing innovation”
Philippe Martinez, Managing Director at Orkyn
- Deploy an organized, systematic and industrial market intelligence system.
- Capitalize on the information on defined subjects by establishing a common knowledge base.
- Facilitate information sharing and distribution between different intelligence communities.
- Create a bottom-up flow of strategic data to steer, inform and help prepare the marketing plan.
- Help define the scope for intelligence and organize the intelligence system.
- Select the collaborative platform Digimind Evolution and the modules Tracker (to monitor information sources), Manager (to manage information and the intelligence network) and Publisher (to create and manage marketing intelligence distribution media).
- Application training and support to help personnel assimilate the use of the tool within their day-to-day intelligence work.
- Heightened quality and organization of intelligence at every stage of the process: collection, processing and distribution.
- Time saved for building the knowledge base thanks to automation of data collection.
- Information sharing is easier and more efficient.
- Immediate increase in productivity for intelligence professionals.
- Personnel are more motivated.
- Analyses are more comprehensive and reliable.
- More intelligence projects can be launched.
Digimind is a global competitive intelligence and social media monitoring company that provides businesses with unrivalled insights into their true standing in the market. Digimind’s proven intelligence technology has provided Fortune 500 brands around the world with critical information for their business for more than 15 years. Profitable since its founding, Digimind has a 92 percent customer retention rate and more than 100 employees across offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
> Follow us :
Get Your Business Case
Sign Up for a free Digimind Trial TodaySee a live demo